Production Supervisor Needed for a Leading Food Production Organization
A leading food organization is looking for a Production Supervisor. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for 15 employees within the production team. Ensure that all finished products are up to FDA, USDA, and companies standards of quality. Ensure that the production team is following OSHA safety regulations. Implement and manage specialty projects to help reduce costs and improve productivity through the use of Lean Six Sigma and 5s. If you are a well-seasoned and ambitious production supervisor this is the role for you.
The Production Supervisor will have the following responsibility:
- Manage a team of 15 employees within the production team.
- Implement KPI's and write SOP's.
- Implement specialty projects using Lean Six Sigma and 5s to help reduce waste and improve productivity.
- Ensure the production team is following OSHA safety regulations.
- Work cross functionally with the quality team to ensure all finished products are up to FDA and USDA standards of quality.
- Collaborate with the shipping and receiving team to keep on time delivery as high as possible.
The Production Supervisor will have the following Qualifications:
- Experience working within the food industry.
- Experience working with the FDA and USDA.
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma.
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
- Experience supervising a team in a plant environment.
- Strong verbal and written skills.