Production Supervisor Needed for a Leading Food Production Organization
- Location: Fremont, CA area.
- Production Team.
A leading food manufacturing organization is in need of a Production Supervisor to help with the production team. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for the daily, weekly, and monthly operations for a team of 15 production employees. Help implement and maintain Lean Six Sigma principles to help increase productivity and cut costs. Act as a safety lead and ensure the team is following OSHA safety regulations. Continuously train and improve the production team. If you are a well-seasoned and ambitious Production Supervisor this is the role for you!
Production Supervisor responsibilities:
- Train and develop the production team.
- Help implement and maintain Lean Six Sigma principles throughout the plant.
- Ensure that OSHA safety regulations are being followed and maintained.
- Work cross functionally with continuous improvement and operational excellence to cut down on waste and run special projects.
- Maintain all production goals.
- Implement KPI's and SOP's for the production team.
Production Supervisor Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience supervising a team within production or manufacturing.
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Experience working in a heavily regulated industry (Food) is a plus.