Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Wichita, KS Area
A leading name in the Food Manufacturing industry is seeking an experienced Production Supervisor to supervise the plant production and maintenance on a production shift.
This Supervisor will be accountable for implementing the plant production plan, maintaining a safe work environment, developing a team-oriented workforce, meeting customer quality/service expectations, developing and implementing process improvements, accomplishing plant productivity goals, building plant/shift communications, identifying and solving operational issues, and delivering training programs.
The Production Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring daily operations to meet production needs through scheduling, materials, supervising employee performance, as well as supervising quality and process checks.
- Measuring plant production efficiency and performance throughout different key intervals.
- Provide leadership and management for plant employees through coaching, monitoring, and evaluating performance.
- Maintain and comply with regulatory standards (GMP, SQF, SOP, SSOP, OSHA, State Department of Agriculture, USDA, and state/federal regulations)
The ideal Production Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years minimum of food processing experience
- Understanding of FDA and OSHA regulations, GMPs, Sanitation, and HACCP
- Principles of financial accounting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Knowledge of inventory planning, production scheduling, metrics, and optimization
- Knowledge of computer software in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases