Title: Production Manager
Location: Greater Boston
Summary: A Global Pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated Production Manager to join their team in the Greater Boston Area. You will play a key role in planning daily manufacturing activities, as well as overseeing the completion of assignments within the clean room and inspection areas of the cGMP facility. In addition to that, you will be able to make a direct impact on the company by working cross functionally with other departments to complete production assignments.
The Production Manager will have these Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee and support all team members on the Production team in accordance with cGMP standards; maintain access and visibility throughout the shift
- Execute the training and development of employees; responsible for 3-4 Direct Reports
- Drive plans, activities, and actions to support Production; review and perform documentation
- Coordinate with Quality, Engineering, and Management teams and discuss performance feedback and future development
The Production Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Operational Discipline; 5+ years of cGMP Manufacturing experience required
- 2+ years in a Leadership role within Manufacturing; Ability to lead a team
- Knowledge of FDA and cGMP requirements; Experience holding a team accountable for hitting KPIs and adhering to company procedures and policies
This company offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Annual bonus
- Generous paid time off, wellness offerings, and more
- Career development opportunities, internal growth