Seafood Procurement Manager
Greater Boston area
An established food manufacturing company in the Greater Boston area is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Procurement Manager for their Seafood category. The company was established over 150 years ago and is continuing to dynamically expand. They experienced a 25% growth increase during the COVID-19 pandemic and is looking to add valuable talent to continue their growth. With strong ties to the community, the organization values collaboration and culture, as well as strong leadership and involvement. For this role, previous seafood procurement experience is a MUST. This is a hybrid role with 4 days in office/1 remote and flexible hours. Relocation package is available.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in seafood procurement or a related field
- Strong knowledge of seafood products and industry trends
- Great understanding of government regulations surrounding seafood
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
The offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth within the company. If your experience aligns with the qualifications and this role is of interest, please submit your resume to this job posting or reach out directly to Emily Newbury at (857) 362-0179!