We are currently support our Key Client - a Global Tier-1 Medical Corporation to look for an exceptional talent who has years experiences of Procurement. Please let us know if you are interested in this opportunity and share your profile across, we would love to schedule a call to discuss further!
- Lead and manage procurement business plan; establish, communicate and implement long-term goals for the department in order to promote effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop, communicate and administer procurement team performance and development plans and appraisals.
- Serve as the primary contact for procurement related questions, training, policy and procedure interpretation and alignment by all departments.
- Oversee contract development and administration.
- Develop and implement procurement-related training programs for the procurement team and organization.
- Manage current procurement policies, procedures and programs with a focus on their ability to enhance organizational value and efficiency; meet regularly with respective departments regarding procurement for their understanding and/or recommendations to enhance policies, procedures and develop, communicate and implement new/revised policies, procedures and programs as needed.
- Develop a centralized procurement program that adds value and efficiency to the organization;
- Process purchase orders; develops bids and proposals; and reconcile any invoice discrepancies.
- 8+ years of Procurement, Sourcing related experience, with at least 4 years of people management experience
- Depth knowledge of Medical, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry
- Results-oriented, metrics-driven leader with expertise in purchasing, supplier collaboration, development and compliance
- Experience with developing and building vendor/ suppliers program
- Fluent English, Business level Japanese