Procurement & Logistics Manager - Sweden
A global market leader in the technology and sustainable energy industry are looking for a Procurement & Logistics Manager to join their team in Jamtland, Sweden.
The company is a pioneering leader within the technology sector, that is constantly focused on increasing the global access to affordable and sustainable energy. Their technologies are shaping the entire urban and production ecosystems, in order to allow the world to become more connected and autonomous, to ensure a scalable and sustainable future.
This particular sector of the business focuses on High Voltage breakers, which plays a significant role in providing power systems that are both reliable and efficient.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised company that employs over 4,000 individuals across 15 locations in Sweden alone!
- As a Procurement & Logistics Manager you will lead a team of procurement specialists, executing procurement & logistics strategies that support the organisation by optimising costs, quality and reliability.
- Ensuring that the SCM unit is organised correctly and effectively, with regards to staff, skills and direction.
- Developing the individuals within your team and the processes involved with SCM.
- Conversing with other members of the unit management team to support global growth for the business,
- Your day to day responsibilities will be influenced by global activities, across several functions.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A University degree or equivalent.
- Several years experience within similar roles.
- An interest in commercial aspects, negotiations and technology.
- You are motivated and results driven, with a passion for success. An individual with a strong sense of ownership that enjoys the challenges involved to make one's thrive, develop and achieve results.
If you are motivated and results driven, with a passion for success that focuses on continuous improvement, please apply below.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 7588 815