Title: Process Engineer
Location: Riceboro, GA
DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading chemicals company who is looking to add a Process Engineer to their growing team. The Project Engineer will provide technical expertise on continuous and batch process and develop solutions to issues throughout the plant. This person will also work cross functionally with production engineers, supervisors, R&D, and maintenance.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for:
- Solving process issues through data analysis, experimentation, and collaboration.
- Creating and updating P&ID, PFD, and mass/energy balance.
- Troubleshoot DCS and PLC problems and create a control narrative for process changes.
- Developing/refining scopes on new projects and creating equipment specifications.
- Able to establish credibility through the application of knowledge or experience.
- Assist with creating a sequence of operations and conceptual control strategies.
- Organized and capable of managing/supporting multiple concurrent projects.
- Participate in PHA/HAZOP and other regulatory activities.
- Participate in project commissioning activities and provide technical support to ensure project goals are met.
The Process Engineer should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- 2-4 years of related experience in engineering design of chemical plants, process, or chemical equipment manufacturing environments
- Knowledge of piping and equipment codes, product safety standards, etc.
- Experience working in an RMP and PSM environment
- PMP Certification preferred
If this sounds like you, apply in today!