Title: Process Engineer
Industry: Pulp and Paper
Location: Appleton, WI
DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Pulp and Paper Manufacturing company who is seeking an experienced Process Engineer for their Appleton, WI facility. This person will provide engineering support for plants and corporate programs. This person will be vital in making productivity improvements, standardization of processes and manufacturing methods, and expansion of new product lines.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for:
- Lead productivity and quality improvement projects to ensure project goals are met within established timelines
- Provide input and technical support to process development project teams, or manufacturing teams across the forming group
- Monitor industry trends and new technology, create innovative solutions to shape the site manufacturing operations
- Maintain safe work standards that meet all legal requirements
- Ensure that all scheduled audits (e.g., safety, ISO, etc.) are carried out in an efficient, timely, consistent, and accurate fashion.
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of site digital manufacturing systems and visual operations management program
The Process Engineer should have:
- BS in Engineering or related science or manufacturing technology field is preferred
- Experience and familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 preferred.
- Good project management skills with experience in new product and process development
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Able to multitask and progress on multiple projects simultaneously
If this sounds like you, apply in today!