A well-respected frontrunner in high performance microwave RF solutions is seeking a Principal RF/Microwave Design Engineer to join their team on-site in the Greater Baltimore area. This role can also be offered as fully remote depending on experience-level.
The Principal RF/Microwave Design Engineer will provide technical expertise in the design and development of state-of-the-art, RF/microwave receivers, frequency-converters and related products for SIGINT, EW and radar applications.
- Individual RF/MW design contributor and lead engineer for key design projects
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to more junior team members
- Make technical presentations to customers to support design review requirements
- Will provide technical support for Business Development activities including white papers and technical proposals
- BSEE and 10+ years of related experience in the area of RF/microwave circuit design.
- Hands-on design experience in PCB-based design of RF/MW circuitry supporting receivers and frequency converters to 18GHz and beyond.
- Familiar with computer design tools including Keysight Genesys, OrCad, MATLAB, PSPICE, or other tools.
- Must be US citizen and have the ability to obtain security clearance
- Must be able to pass a drug test
This role is able to offer a competitive compensation package as well as relocation assistance.