Plant Quality Manager needed for a leader in the aerospace industry!
- Greater Los Angeles
Are you passionate about quality and continuous improvement? Do you have experience in managing quality systems for the aerospace industry? If so, you might be the perfect candidate for this Plant Quality Manager position!
A global leader in the aerospace industry is looking for a Plant Quality Manager to join their team in the Los Angeles, CA facility. As the Plant Quality Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with AS9100/ISO 9100 and customer quality requirements. You will also plan and implement continuous improvement initiatives using Lean principles and data analysis.
Plant Quality Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or related
- 5+ years of experience in Quality/Manufacturing Systems for the aerospace and defense manufacturing industry
- 3+ years of experience in Lean and its application within a business management context
- 3+ years of experience working with AS9100, commercial and military aerospace quality and engineering specifications
- Proven experience leading teams in a manufacturing setting
- ASQ (CQE, CQM/OE) certifications or equivalent quality systems certification
Plant Quality Manager Responsibilities:
- Leading/implementing the manufacturing sites QMS
- Implementing Continuous Improvement and LSS initiatives at the site
- Ensure compliance with the site's audit requirements
- Monitoring and assessing any defined Site QMS Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and implementing the necessary actions to improve them
- Ensuring site leadership follows company standards, modifying the local QMS and business processes that increase and maintain effectiveness, to support the attainment of objectives
- Planning and conducting systemic analysis of risk/opportunity of product and production process audit