Title: Plant Procurement Manager
Summary: This organization is a fast-growing Fortune 300 Manufacturing company with more than 50,000 employees and has generated more than $10B+ in revenue last year. This organization focuses on many different industries, specifically in Display Technologies, Optical Communications, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Technologies, Environmental Technologies & Speciality Materials. This This position will be based in Southern Maine.
The Plant Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Overall planning, implementation, and organization of all activities and support required for buying and delivery of products and services.
- Primary functions include procurement and contracting, supply management, logistics operations, supplier diversity, transportation and distribution
- Representing Global Supply Management within the plant which would involve engaging corporate functions, and establishing linkage between GSM Strategy, Business Strategy, and Plant Strategy through shared services.
- Maintains effective supplier relationships by means of audits, visits, evaluations to review areas such as capabilities and capacities.
- Identifies new or alternative sources as necessary.
- Develops Risk Mitigation plans where necessary.
- Operational Excellence at the plant
The Plant Procurement Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in manufacturing - operations, planning, quality, engineering, supply chain
- Experience as a plant or corporate buyer
- Management experience
- Experience with GSM processes and systems
- Technical aptitude/capability
- Diverse procurement background
- If you are interested in the Plant Procurement Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.