Job Title: Planning Lead
Location: Switzerland (Hybrid Role)
DSJ are representing a leading medical device company based in the picturesque landscape of Switzerland. With a strong commitment to improving patient outcomes and advancing healthcare technology, they have become a recognised leader in the industry. Their products have earned global acclaim for their quality and effectiveness and continue to push the boundaries of medical innovation.
As the Planning Lead, you will play a pivotal role in driving the company's success by overseeing and optimising our planning processes. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless flow of materials and resources, supporting the efficient production and distribution of our cutting-edge medical devices. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and strategic individual who can thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Develop and implement comprehensive planning strategies to optimise production schedules, inventory management, and supply chain efficiency.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing, R&D, and Supply Chain teams to forecast demand accurately and ensure timely product availability.
- Monitor and analyse key performance indicators (KPIs) related to planning, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing corrective actions.
- Oversee the scheduling and capacity planning to ensure timely delivery of products while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Streamline planning processes by leveraging technology and data analytic to enhance accuracy and agility.
- Work with suppliers and vendors to maintain strong relationships and manage materials procurement effectively.
- Lead and mentor a team of planning specialists, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and professional growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in planning and supply chain management within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes, inventory management, and supply chain best practices.
- Proficiency in data analysis and using relevant planning software (e.g., SAP, ERP systems).
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate effectively across diverse teams.
- Proactive and results-driven mindset with the ability to work independently and adapt to changing priorities.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of German or French is advantageous.
- Competitive compensation package and performance-based incentives.
- Opportunity to work with a highly skilled and diverse team.
- Access to ongoing training and development programs to enhance professional growth.
- Flexible and hybrid work arrangement to promote work-life balance.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment that values creativity and innovation.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: 44 203 7588878