Job Title: Packaging Engineer
Location: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Area
A Food Production company in the Lansdale area is looking to bring a Packaging Engineer on board! They are open to seeing candidates of all levels, from ~1 year of experience up through the Senior level.
The Packaging Engineer will be responsible for:
- Packaging Cost Improvement initiatives
- Working cross-functionally with Operations, suppliers, vendors, and Supply Chain
- Acting as the SME for packaging related activities
The Packaging Engineer must have:
- Bachelor's in Packaging Engineering / Science, Mechanical Engineering, or related
- 3-5 years of relevant packaging / CPG experience is preferred, but open to seeing more junior candidates as well as more senior candidates
- CAD / Solidworls experience preferred (not required)
- Ability to work onsite 4 days a week in a Food Production environment
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply!