A leading semiconductor manufacturing company is looking for an experienced and motivated professional for an Oracle Business Analyst - Supply Chain role. You will support business through analysis of key supply chain systems and providing support to supply chain management, inventory and others. This role is hybrid and based in the greater Boston area.
- Ensure controls are working effectively by eliminating potential deficiencies and applying the proper solutions.
- Support the supply chain, manufacturing and engineering teams with business analysis.
- Conduct tests to help analyse opportunities for improvement.
- Work with operational stakeholders to analyse requirements and map them to solutions that use the ERP application.
- 10-12 years of Oracle, ERP, and MRP experience in a supply chain context.
- Oracle agile experience is preferred.
- Experience working on Oracle Apps Support projects.
- Experience in the implementation of of solutions in various Oracle Financial systems.