Supervises the activities of between 30-40 warehouse personnel in both inbound and outbound functions, while supporting all safety programs and ensuring compliance with all state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for ensuring we inbound the stock necessary and fulfill orders to exceed our customer expectations in an automated environment.
- Review and assist in work forecasts and determine your productivity requirements to produce during the day to meet the overall building objectives.
- Partner with other Supervisors to balance labor ensuring an efficient shift while meeting all your goals.
- Observe employee activities and provide feedback and coaching on safety, quality of work, productivity, and process improvement.
- Responsible for ensuring that employees are properly trained and have the resources needed to successfully complete the workload
- Controls costs through achieving productivity standards and employee involvement.
- Assists with employee schedules as well as time and attendance adjustments
- Assists with interviewing potential employees and makes hiring recommendations.
- Supervises operation to comply with all applicable FSMA regulation, as well as Company Food Safety Plan, policies, procedures, and standards.
- 2+ years distribution experience with time spent in automation environment preferred.
- Must possess excellent organizational, coaching, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to work in areas with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation.
- Intermediate computer skills, Microsoft office suite experience and time keeping software solutions
- Strong sense of customer service and understanding of a 24/7 operation