Title: Operations Planning Manger
Summary: If you're interested in an Operations Planning Manager position, there is an opening at a national company that manufactures top-brand desserts with quality and innovation. They provide their customers in distributing products that are created with incredible flavor and value. The Operations Planning Manager will have extensive knowledge of Food Safety and Quality Assurance standards that adhere with FDA guidelines.
The Operations Planning Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage third party performance of approximately 100 employees and 6 indirect reports.
- Meet production and quality program requirements.
- Hit Inventory targets and KPI Metrics.
- Manage new product launches, sourcing suppliers, and contract compliance.
- Maintain relationship between the company and co-manufacturers.
- Communicate and build positive relationships with all employees.
The Operations Planning Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Analytic and project management skills strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of food and beverage experience or related field.
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience preferred.
If you are interested in the Operations Planning Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.