A leading energy company is looking for an Operational Excellence Coach, with Six Sigma experience. The company offers flexible working from anywhere in Germany. From the team, 40 percent are progressing to a leadership position within the company.
- Plan, manage, track progress, monitor benefits, and reduce risks for OE deliveries to make it possible for the business to incorporate OE into the line organization.
- Direct a group of Operational Excellence Practitioners and Experts who work on the OE
- Engage with business leaders to enable them to embrace and maintain a Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Evaluate the operational excellence maturity and growth of the company, and assist line managers in self-evaluation and improvement.
- Colleagues in business can be coached and given advice on how to implement operational excellence techniques.
- University Degree
- Proficiency in English is expected. Additional languages are welcome
- Six Sigma Black Belt / LCS 2B Certificate or equivalent
- Flexibility to travel (20%)
- High level of team spirit and commitment