Mechanical Designer | Monroe, WI
Company Summary: DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Manufacturing company seeking a Mechanical Designer for their Monroe, WI facility. As one of the dominating organizations in their industry their commitment to sustainability has set them apart in the market and led them to success. If you would like to be a part of a dynamic, sustainable and growing company apply now!
The Mechanical Designer will be responsible for…
- Assisting the manufacturing team with design
- Communicating with internal staff, customers and vendors to assist with technical issues regarding to parts, design, usage, specifications, etc.
- Paying close attention to detail without losing sight of order leadtimes
- Understanding computer design systems including AutoCAD Inventor
The Mechanical Designer should have the following qualifications…
- Degree or certificate in technical field
- Up to 8 years experience in position of similar nature required
- Competitive benefits package!
If you're interested in the Mechanical Designer role, please apply today!