- Ensure to implement and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Implement and control the production schedule as required to achieve on-time delivery;
- Determine and ensure the labor resource based on the capacity requirements;
- Take lead of the machine maintenance to secure the machine availability.
- Support the new investment plan to improve the productivity and capacity increase.
- Make and implement standard operating procedures for production operations;
- Ensure quality standards to be implemented in the workshop to meet the company's quality objectives;
- Initiate Lean projects to improve the productivity and quality.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management
- University degree in Engineering, industrial technology
- 5-10 years working experience in production and manufacturing leader an MNC
- Rich experience in Lean production implementation;
- Familiar with ESH standards and policy；
- Key Skills and Competencies
- Familiar with Problem Solving Skill; Good English-speaking Skill;
- Good communication and coordination skills; Influencing and leading; Good team-work spirit;