A Global Specialist in Energy & Automation Manufacturing has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager in the Lexington, KY location. The Manufacturing Engineering Manager is a key contributor to the continuous improvement strategies for the Lexington plant, specifically, in the areas of Maintenance, process design, ergonomics, capacity, simulation tools, investment, cost analysis and performance.
- $130,000 - $145,000 with 15% bonus
- Full Relocation Assistance available
- No Sponsorship
What will you do?
- Manage all Product & Process SPS techniques (Plant Layout, LADM (Line Architect Design methodology), Ergonomics, etc.).
- Ensure the maintainability of the production tool by implementing the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) process and associated skills.
- Manage continuous improvement concerning line architectures, capacities, capability, time referential.
- Identify the full potentials for medium- and long-term improvements in all areas using Lean diagnosis approach.
- Define the organization to implement for new project (or increase / decrease volume of production) to optimize DVC & MBC costs
- Guide the choice of designers by providing industrial and logistical requirements
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline, business management, supply chain management, or equivalent experience.
- Strong people skills and the desire to grow teamwork and engagement.
- Experience in a lean manufacturing / continuous improvement environment.
- Must possess excellent analytical/problem solving abilities and good communication skills both written and oral.
- Previous leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in the Manufacturing Enigneering Manager position, apply today!