Location: Marengo, IL
A leading global manufacturing company in Illinois is looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer to their team. As a Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for the identification and elimination of waste in the production process so that quality, manufacturing flexibility and throughput along with operating costs are continually improved.
What You'll Do
- Review workstations and manual tasks to identify adverse ergonomic practices and installs improvements to achieve the reduction of fatigue, errors, or unsafe acts.
- Train manufacturing supervisors and Lead employees in methods for setup, operation
- Report on performance outputs and project updates and communicate and communicate with internal and external personnel.
- Adhere to all environmental, health, safety, and quality policies in order to assist the company in reaching their goal in reducing their carbon footprint, preventing, or reducing undesired effects and achieving continual improvement
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in manufacturing, automotive, or agriculture
- Strong written and verbal communication and employee relation skills
- Experience with AutoCAD, Word, Excel and PowerPoint