A leading manufacturing company is looking to hire a manufacturing engineer at their Illinois location. You will be responsible for identification and elimination of waste in the production process, so operation costs are continually improved. The role will also be responsible for the implementation of new equipment and processes to support growth and improvement.
- Increase manufacturing effectiveness by installing capable processes and equipment and continue to improve their capability to produce quality parts at required output.
- Train manufacturing supervisors and lead employees in methods for setup, operation, and maintenance of new equipment and operations.
- Take ownership of assembly process quality and resolve existing quality issues related to production processes, methods, or equipment by using problem solving methodology.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- AutoCAD experience.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped growth opportunity
If you are interested in applying or would like to learn more about this role, please contact 312-264-5306 or e-mail