As one of the largest food production companies in the Midwest, we are looking for a hardworking candidate that is comfortable serving in a leadership capacity and having over site over several locations. Position requires the individual to be on site and in person, in compliance with all COVID-19 protocols. The candidate should be familiar with operational excellence, as well as employing continuous improvement across all functions and processes in an effort to systematically enhance company performance.
- Responsibilities include managing a team of 50 individuals
- Over seeing warehouse operations
- Ensuring quotas are met on time and in a consistent fashion
- Remaining accountable for all health and safety measures, and ensuring operations are in accordance with all FDA regulations.
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Candidate should have a proficiency with Six Sigma and LEAN and possess all necessary certifications
- Has prior exposure serving in a leadership capacity
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 20 days PTO
- 401K plans
- Opportunities for growth