Job Title: Maintenance Supervsior
Job Overview: As the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising a group of Maintenance Coordinators and Technicians, overseeing the maintenance of the company's production equipment, facility, and grounds. This role involves performing skilled and semi-skilled tasks such as electrical and mechanical equipment repairs, carpentry, welding, and routine housekeeping. In addition, you will be actively engaged in project management, parts inventory management, budget control, and coordinating related department activities.
- Lead and coordinate the activities of the maintenance technician team.
- Manage and execute projects related to equipment maintenance and facility improvements.
- Monitor and manage parts inventory, initiating purchase orders as required.
- Control and oversee the budget for maintenance expenses.
- Execute repairs on production equipment across the plant.
- Conduct carpentry work for building alterations, repairs, and general maintenance.
- Perform repairs and maintenance on electrical motors, pumps, and machinery.
- Conduct welding tasks as needed for maintenance projects.
- Execute routine housekeeping duties as necessary.
- Assist in related department activities and fulfill assigned duties.
- Stand on concrete for extended periods and work in varying temperatures.
- Adhere to OSHA Standards for noise levels and safety regulations.
- Flexibility to work overtime regularly with minimal notice.
- High school graduate or possess an equivalency certificate; complemented by vocational technical training.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a maintenance leadership role within a manufacturing environment.
- Possess formal training or demonstrate skills and knowledge in general maintenance, equipment, and facility repairs.
- In-depth understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical motors, and conveyors.
- Ability to manage departmental work schedules to ensure timely completion of repairs, projects, and tasks.
- Proficient in the operation and maintenance of small hand tools and motor-powered tools.
- Competent in reading blueprints and schematic drawings.
- Proficient in relevant computer software for maintenance tracking and management.
- Self-driven with the ability to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective team coordination and communication