Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Greater Philadelphia Area
A leading name in the Industrial industry is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to provide leadership to the maintenance departments responsible for equipment, property, buildings, and facilities for a manufacturing plant or multiple manufacturing plants.
The Maintenance Manager will be primarily responsible for managing, implementing, and supporting best safety and environmental practices; identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving process or maintenance issues; maintaining, repairing, and updating all production equipment systems and facilities; managing and controlling maintenance costs; and overseeing and maintaining equipment performance.
The Maintenance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Supervise, delegate, and act as the technical expert to plant mechanical trades and other personnel in maintaining equipment and systems for maximum productivity levels
- Lead maintenance department to maintain all production equipment, buildings and grounds
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve process or maintenance problems and develop action plans to resolve issues
- Identify and implement maintenance, safety, and environmental practices
- Facilitate and document all training and lead team-based process and equipment improvements
- Manage and control maintenance budget
- Manage the maintenance and operations of the mobile equipment fleet and storeroom inventory
- Support the Asset Care and Reliability process and continuous improvement program
- Utilize predictive technologies
- Support MRO responsibilities and implementation of capital projects
- Maintain and enforce good housekeeping strategies and methodologies
- Other related duties as assigned
The ideal Maintenance Manager must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience in an industrial manufacturing environment and 3 years supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of maintenance processes systems in manufacturing operation
- Demonstrated ability to adhere and develop work processes and systems
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to facilitate sustainable change
- Functional experience in operations, customer service and developing and implementing programs
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and implement safety related requests
- Proven analytical and quality improvement ability
- Willingness to respond to emergency situations outside of normal work schedule
- Manages a staff of 30+ employees, sets direction and deploys resources. Responsible for performance evaluations, pay reviews, hiring, and terminating.
- May be required to lift, carry, push or pull up to and including 50 pounds
- Work environment is typical of a manufacturing facility; may be exposed to environmental conditions of cold, heat, high noise levels, moving mechanical parts, heights, dust mist gas fumes, extensive walking or climbing, etc.
If you are interested in the Maintenance Manager opportunity, then please don't hesitate to apply!