Maintenance Manager needed for Leading Food and Beverage Manufacturer.
- Maintenance Team.
- Portland, OR area.
A leading Food and Beverage Manufacturing company is in search for a Maintenance Manager to take over all thing's maintenance for one of their key facilities. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for managing a team of 15+ maintenance and safety employees. Ensuring that all machines are operating properly and safely. Act as a safety lead and ensure the plant is in accordance with OSHA safety regulations. If you are a well-seasoned and ambitious maintenance professional, this is the role for you!
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager Include:
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly operations for a team of 15+ maintenance employees.
- Write and rewrite SOP's and KPI's for the maintenance team.
- Act as a safety lead and ensure OSHA safety regulations are established and being followed.
- Work cross functionally with continuous improvement and operational excellence teams to help improve the plant's efficiency through Lean Six Sigma.
- Manage the spare/replacement parts inventory and maintain an organized list of parts and needed parts.
- Work hand and hand with the engineering team to help fix machines and maintain proper machine functions.
Qualifications for the Maintenance Manager include:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering is a huge plus.
- 4+ years of experience within maintenance and the food industry.
- Experience working with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), OSHA, FDA, and USDA regulations.
- Experience working with Lean Six Sigma.
- Very strong organization and verbal skills.
- Experience supervising or managing a team.