Job Title: Maintenance & Reliability Engineer
Location: Greenville, SC
DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading chemical manufacturing company based out of Greenville, SC. Your main responsibility in this role will be to provide engineering support to the site by identifying equipment reliability opportunities and implementing changes through a systematic process of data collection, failure analysis, and project implementation.
As the Maintenance and Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Utilize Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) methodology to develop, document, prioritize, evaluate, and maintain equipment maintenance strategies.
- Review, support, and improve preventative and predictive programs and practices.
- Analyze maintenance repair cost and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) data to develop prioritized plans for reliability improvement projects.
- Provide technical support in reliability issues and assist in troubleshooting process or equipment issues.
- Direct and lead the mechanical integrity and inspection functions with respect to internal and external tank inspections, pipe inspections, and pressure vessel inspections
- Ensure all mechanical integrity programs are maintained and in compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements
- Develop and maintain equipment bad actor list.
- Direct and complete analyses of equipment failures using root cause failure analysis techniques to drive improved sustainability.
- Develop and maintain facility maintenance and reliability procedures.
- Lead and participate in project design, specification, and commissioning to deliver the targeted reliability and maintainability of new and modified assets with respect to life-cycle costs.
- Assist with the development and delivery of technical training in support of best practices.
- Participate with cross-functional groups in incident investigations & completion of corrective actions.
- Manage minor capital projects that impact site HSE, quality, OEE, and reliability objectives.
The Maintenance and Reliability Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 5 years or more of industrial maintenance experience (chemical/refinery and PSM experience preferred)
- Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification a plus
- Proficient in SAP PM/MM or other Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Experience in work management, preventive maintenance, asset life cycle management, key performance indicators, process optimization, and performance management
If this opportunity sounds like it would be a good fit, apply today!