A worldwide provider of automotive energy applications is looking for an experienced Logistics Planner to be actively involved in the construction and planning of the new plants in Germany as part of their European expansion. They are a global market leader looking for new supply chain talent with analytical and proactive qualities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Active involvement in the planning and construction of new plants and production lines.
- Developing an overall view of LEAN improvement in factories and production lines.
- Design a concept for reducing production costs, taking into account standard working hours and personnel deployment planning.
- Understand Customer Requirements and Logistics Rules for Operation Risk Evaluation into the supply chain
- Is the interface to the customer for the responsible projects and parts
- Tracks and monitors the whole Supply Chain between CN production - external 3rd party warehouse or central Logistics Hub - customer location in regards to inventory, expected delivery times and ETAs and tracks on time deliveries of materials
- University degree with Bachelor or Master
- 1-2 years professional experience, preferably in the automotive sector
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Planning processes, planning tools, VSM, material flow and Layout planning, line feeding, Supply Chain Planning standards and templates
- SAP know-how, analysis and optimization tools; overview capacity planning tool
- Language skills: Fluent English and German
- Annual bonus and performance payments
- International working environment with travel opportunities
- Engage in lifelong learning and individual personnel development
If you are interested in this role, don't hesitate to apply.