A booming Energy company located in New York City is in search of a new Logistics Manager to join their team!
Key Responsibilities of the Logistics Manager:
- Create and implement SOPs
- Develop and report on KPIs to senior management
- Manage shipments on a timely basis and negotiate contracts to get the best value
- Work with carriers and customs agents to minimize import costs
- Collaborate closely with the Project Manager or all strategic assignments
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 5+ years of Logistics Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field - MBA a plus
- Understanding of global trade regulations
- Positive attitude and an eagerness for the company's mission
- Ability to solve problems effectively within a team
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to travel as needed
Don't hesitate, apply today!