A global biopharmaceutical leader in Berlin is hiring! The company develops products in Pharma and is looking to add a Lean Manager to their Team.
A couple of your responsibilities:
- Leading efforts to enhance production and support functions by utilizing scientific, data-driven methodologies
- Developing and executing initiatives aimed at reducing costs, improving workplace efficiency, and enhancing safety
- Creating implementation plans and coordinating the timing and sequencing of initiatives
- Monitoring progress towards achieving overall performance improvement goals and overseeing auxiliary functions within the assigned scope
- Establishing project teams and assigning responsibilities to team members
- Coordinating training of employees on new business efficiency techniques
- Completed university degree with relevant focus
- At least 3 years of work experience in an operational environment or consulting background
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and supply chain management
- Good coaching and communication skills
- Reporting to the Associate Director Lean
- Very good written and spoken English
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me!