Contract Manager - IT
A Leading Global Renewable Energy company are going through a huge growth. The company have supplied green energy to people's homes, electrified industries and modernised ways of living for over 100 years.
This is an experienced and high performing organization, managing IT Portfolio across all business areas in cooperation with IT Suppliers. The role of Supplier & Order Management has been strengthened in the last years, supporting digitalization, at the same time ensure fulfillment of security requirements and cost efficiency.
They are going through a mass growth and are looking for someone who can work autonomously with experience working as a Vendor or Contract Manager for IT . Their main aim is to be Fossil Fuel Free within one generation, if you share these values and are interested in this position please apply below.
- Ensuring that value for money is obtained from all Suppliers
- Ensuring that contracts with Supplier(s) support the needs of the business, and that all suppliers meet their contractual commitment
- Implement and follow up governance to secure contract compliance with Service Delivery and Governance structures during contract lifecycle
- Monitor and maintain Supplier(s) and Client compliance with contract terms and conditions, commitments and notifications
- Supports setup, modification and termination of Service Agreements and underlying contracts, including service provisioning conditions and rates
- Ensure the Supplier(s) complies to the performance agreements in the Contract or Service agreements. Assess performance against markets standards (via benchmarking etc.)
- Establish Service Improvements Plans to improve the performance of all parties involved
- Plan and execute interaction with the Supplier(s) according to the Governance Framework. Ensuring that on strategic, tactical and operational level value is obtained from the relationship and risks are reduced
- Act as an escalation point towards supplier or VIT in case issues arise
Skills and Experience Required
- Commercial & Contract Management Certification or equivalent is required
- Proven Supplier Management experience and experience of successful contract administration
- Knowledge about Swedish legislation
- Sound general business experience
- Good knowledge & proven experience in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) experience / SAM/ITAM practices
What this Job Offer you:
With us you will be part of a demanding, complex and international work environment. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development prospects.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 6678 358