DSJ Global is partnered with a world-leading, Fortune 500 chemicals company that is actively seeking out a highly motivated, hard-working Industrial Hygienist to work in its Wyoming office. As an Industrial Hygienist, you will apply scientific knowledge to identify and prevent hazards and unhealthy exposures in the work environment that may result in injury or illness. By evaluating risks and determining methods for preventing or controlling them, you will play the key role in keeping the work environment safe! Do you want to be responsible for the next breakthrough that the progression of the world while also saving it? If so, reach out!
* Provide support to the businesses in the development, implementation, and evaluation of Safety and Health Management Systems.
* Implement quality safety and health guidance to the work environment.
* Participate in major Safety and Health programs.
* Enforce positive change by impacting health and safety decisions, practices, and attitudes in the workplace.
* Develop control measures that reduce hazardous risk in the business.
* Implement Risk Assessment and Mitigation efforts.
* Apply regulatory and company standards, regulations and policies to the workplace.
* Incorporate safety standards in all projects, upgrades, and expansions.
* A Bachelor's degree in Safety, Industrial Hygiene or related field
* 2+ years of experience in mining, chemical manufacturing, or heavy regulated industry
* Significant Industrial Hygiene Experience
* Certifications in ASP, CSP, CIH, CHMM preferred.