A leading Logistics Company is urgently hiring for a REMOTE Industrial Engineering Manager / Senior Manager covering sites throughout the US. The role is remote with travel to sites of coverage.
The Industrial Engineering Manager would be responsible for:
- Continuous Improvement and Industrial Engineering projects on all sites of coverage.
- Leading a team of up to 10 CI Engineers/Managers, focusing on coaching and mentoring.
- Development and execution of short and long term strategy blueprinting.
- 10+ years Industrial Engineering/Continuous Improvement experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING **ONLY**
- Warehousing, Manufacturing, Distribution, or Logistics experience.
- People management experience.
The hiring managers are ready to start interviewing ASAP. If you are interested in this opportunity, do not wait to apply!