Indirect Procurement Services and Goods Expert - Berlin
A global market leader in the agriculture sector are seeking an Indirect Services and Goods Procurement Expert to join their team in Berlin. The objective of this role is to define category specific procurement strategies and to implement them globally. This is a full time - permanent job with an unlimited contract.
- Category Management - Supplier Life Cycle Management - Contract Management.
- Contribution of your profound category knowledge in at least two of the following categories: IT, consulting, energy, facility management, temporary labour, insurance, fleet & travel management, building projects, machines and equipment.
- Creation of spent transparency in order to consolidate spend across the group.
- Conduct the entire strategic souring process from sourcing strategy, spend and supplier analysis to negotiation and signed agreement.
- Coordination of procurement activities and management of relationships with internal stakeholders (Global Transaction Centre in Berlin and the respective departments within the global Business Units).
- Generating continuous improvements regarding processes, system applications, products and services.
- Willingness to travel up to approx. 50%.
- Academic degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- Several years of relevant experience in strategic procurement.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (written and spoken), any additional language would be a plus.
- Experience in relevant IT systems is of advantage (SAP, Ariba, MS Office).
- Analytical skills, solution-oriented working style with the ability to work successfully in complex organisation structures.
- Team player with hands-on mentality.
- Ideally experienced in Change Management.
- Questioning the status-quo, being eager to develop the functional expertise in order to provide excellent service delivery.
If you are motivated and results driven, with a passion for success that focuses on continuous improvement, please apply below.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 7588 815