Our client is a Fortune 500 semiconductor company and is currently expanding rapidly in a global scale. They are now looking for analog design engineer with strong foundation to join their professional team.
- Design of high-performance wireline and analog circuits
- Develop power, performance, and area optimal topologies
- Co-work with layout, digital, and system teams for optimal design
- Discussions with customers to ensure the quality of circuits
- Preferably Masters or PhD in Electrical Engineering; or related degree
- 5+ years of working experience / Deep knowledge of SerDes building blocks or high-speed circuit related design eg, ADC, DAC, PLL, CDR etc.
- Experience with wireline projects is a plus
- Experience with circuit layout and floor planning
- Matlab/Simulink, Python experience
- Basic knowledge of scripting and programming
We have a current opportunity for a High speed analog design engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Shanghai/ Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.