A global Life sciences company is looking for a Production Planning Team Leader who will manage the Production Planning team for the Pharmaceutical subsidiary in the Bern area.
The perfect candidate will have 7 to 10 years of experience in the Life Science sector (including Pharmaceutical, Chemicals and Biology), with a C1 level of German minimum and experience in leading a team of 10 direct reports or more.
This role will allow you to make a real difference in thousands of people's lives, along with working with a global company that is currently heavily investing new medical research.
Production Planning Team Leader will be responsible for:
- Elaboration and participation in the S&OP process in cooperation with the responsible BU planner
- Maintenance of the data relevant for scheduling such as workstation, formulas and production versions in SAP
- Being part of the development of the planning software, the implementation of the SAP and the development of the new S&OP structures
- Leading a team of 15 people
The candidate should have the following requirements:
- CPIM certificate (or comparable) is an preferred
- Very good knowledge of German
- Good SAP knowledge; Excel, Power PI, Office programs
- Great analytic and communication skills
- Deep knowledge of the Pharmaceutical sector and Team Leading experience
The role offers
- The chance of actively contributing to improving the life of people around the world
- Working in a company that thrives on new challenges and creative ways to solve them
- Relocation Packages