An established market leader in the logistics field are searching for a new Head of Logistics for their operations in the Netherlands.
This position will require strong leadership skills and ambition to lead and make decisions which will impact the future direction of the company.
- Technical and disciplinary management of the logistics area taking into account the company's goals
- Ensuring a smooth delivery process in close cooperation with the areas of supply chain (customer care, production planning, purchasing) and production
- Organisation of internal, national and international goods
- Proactive participation in the continuous optimisation of internal processes as well as further development of logistics and stocks
- Management and implementation of inventories as well as regular inventory controls, waste management
- Compliance with and optimisation of operational safety standards
- Completed university degree in the field of logistics or a relevant field
- Ambitious and strong leadership skills
- Strong IT skills (MS-Office, GSF, Oracle)
- Proactive personality
- Results driven way of working with a hands-on mentality
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Team-Orientated environment with open communication
Apply today with your most recent CV in English.