A global leader in the consumer goods industry is currently looking to expand their procurement team in Belgium. This company are also strengthening their research and development to ultimately create value through innovation and technology. This role would be suitable for a forward-thinking, resilient individual.
- Build, develop and implement global sourcing strategies whilst driving expertise and process excellence. Identify and establish best practices.
- Own group-wide strategy, establishing relationships with vendors and negotiating agreements
- Ensure compliance with purchasing ethics whilst building and maintaining positive business relationships
- Several years' experience in procurement, ideally in the consumer goods industry (indirects or directs experience valuable)
- Strong analytical skiils and up to date knowledge of market trends and regulatory changes.
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills; professional fluency in English is essential. Other languages such as French and/or Dutch are beneficial but not essential.
- The ability to demonstrate success in managing complex, cross-functional activities; whilst being actively solution-oriented.
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment along with the opportunity to travel
- Hybrid work setting, prioritizing a healthy work life balance