A global market leader for filtration systems is searching for a Global Process Manager for SAP eWM in Ludwigsburg. They develop solutions for automobiles, industrial applications, clean indoor air and the sustainable use of water, and are highly respected within their field, employing over 22,000 staff across 80 sites globally.
The Global Process Manager SAP eWM will be responsible for...
- Management of global projects in cross-functional teams and in cooperation with the locations
- Coordination of all change requests with internal and external process experts and stakeholders
- Development of key figures to measure process performance
- Responsible for the transformation of warehouse management processes (both in the production plants and in distribution centers)
- Cooperation with other project partners in the operational environment (e.g. LEAN)
- Carrying out assessments and deriving measures to improve performance
- Responsibility for the continuous improvement of the relevant processes
- Definition and implementation of standards and processes
- First-level support for regional process experts and responsibility for setting up a SAP key user network
The Global Process Manager SAP eWM should have the following qualifications...
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on logistics and / or production management
- Demonstrable professional experience in the area of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of warehouse management and material flow processes
- Very good knowledge of SAP modules eWM, WM and MM; other modules are an advantage
- Experience and knowledge of project management in an international environment
- Fluent English Language; Other languages would be a benefit
- Responsible, motivated and independent way of working with the ability to work in a team as well as enjoy working in an international environment and in international projects
- Positive and Energetic, looking for the next step in your career
This market leader has a corporate culture characterised by diversity and equal opportunities, respect and transparency. They show this through their excellent benefits including progression opportunities, a strong salary and flexible 35 hour contract. They offer the opportunity to work in an international team with many travel opportunities.
If you are interested in the Global Process Owner role, then please don't wait to apply.