A Leading Pharmaceutical Organization is looking to bring on a Global Manufacturing Project Manager to their flourishing team! This person will provide the leadership and planning needed to deliver key technical projects on time and within budget, while managing tech-transfers, scale-ups, and new equipment installations. This position requires up to 20% international travel, and this organization will provide a full relocation for the right candidate.
- Develop a comprehensive project timeline that not only includes detailed tasks and key milestones, but can be executed within budget and on strict timelines.
- Manage, drive, and track project progress, identifying any variances/risks to the project plan baselines and managing those variance
- Assist the Global Technical Director in the management of special projects and/or programs as and when business need requires
- Have the ability to correctly identify creative solutions to either minimize the time or cost to deliver projects or keep projects on time and within budget when unplanned issues occur - all without compromise to quality and regulatory requirements
- Maintain decision, action, and risk logs, ensuring actions are completed on time
- Drive and promote effective communication and reporting practices within the team
- Manages the review, tracking, and payment of project related invoices, while collaborating closely with Supply Finance to efficiently and effectively manage project budgets
- Consistently promoting the best project management practices and incorporate those best practices as appropriate
- 5+ years of Pharmaceutical Technical Project Management Experience REQUIRED
- 5+ years of OTC, Pharmaceutical, or Biotech cGMP experience REQUIRED
- Process scale-ups, tech-transfers, site-transfers Pharmaceutical experience REQUIRED
- Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences field PREFERRED, Degree REQUIRED
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment REQUIRED