My client are a leading multi-national Agrichemical firm that has operations globally.
The business is experiencing high growth and expects this to continue over the coming months, so it's an excellent opportunity to join a highly ambitious company that's shaking up the traditional procurement scene!
This position will be located in Europe where they have an office.
Global E-Sourcing Lead -
- Development of short, mid and long term strategies in the field of Digital and E-sourcing.
- Lead and manage the influence on the area of spend.
- Design and implementation of the category plans, in line with the global direction of the company.
- Manage relationships with major external partners for the category in scope.
- Focus on a sustainable optimization of the profit contribution of strategic procurement activities.
- Ensuring that all Procurement Sourcing and Supplier Management Policies and Procedures are followed.
- Several years professional procurement experience in global purchasing environment.
- Good category management framework understanding.
- Experience in developing and executing procurement category strategies.
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba and E-sourcing.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, planning and influencing skills.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Professional fluency in English.
What this Job Offer you:
With us you will be part of a demanding, complex and international work environment. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development prospects. You will be part of a diverse, international workforce with a dynamic working environment that fosters creativity, innovations and teamwork.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion or send your CV