Our client is one of the biggest Automotive Tier 1 companies with more than 120,000 people all over the world. They are working on really high-tech projects with some of the most know OEMs and becoming always bigger thanks to their outstanding people who contribute with their passion to make the environment friendly and open-minded. They are looking for a Functional Safety Manager (w/m/d) for one of their plant in North Rhine-Westphalia (close to Hamm) to take care of their global projects as a leading self and be part of a group of pathfinders in this area.
- Responsibility of Product Safety Management Projects with a global extension
- Creation and maintenance of the Product safety case, planning and conduction of assessments and audits
- Ensure the mandatory customer communication with respect to all safety relevant topics
- Definition of technical safety concepts based on customer requirements
- Ensure the application of existing standards regarding ISO26262 and IEC61508 in all projects
- Coordination and tracking of all process defined safety related steps
- Completed degree in a technical field of study
- Deep knowledge of Functional Safety according to ISO 26262
- Knowledge of analytical methods like FMEA, P-FMEA, FTA and HARA
- Great knowledge of Systems, Hardware and Software and Development methods
- Relevant work experience in Project Management, Requirements Management and in Cross-Functional Positions - ADAS/AD experience would be a plus
- Great Automotive SPICE knowledge and relevant work experience
- Hybrid work
- Company pension plan
- Sports and health program
- Family support
- Employee events
Do you want to know more? Apply then!
Do you know someone who can be a good fit? WE want to know more!