A global leader in the chemicals market is currently hiring for a Head of S&OP for Europe. This exciting role will be based in Stuttgart and will allow the right candidate an opportunity to progress within the industry with a rapidly expanding company.
- Managing 12 European manufacturing units in terms of all S&OP Planning across Europe.
- Leading S&OP planners and business analysts
- Implementation of monthly S&OP cycle - this involves demand, supply and S&OP review
- Working with manufacturing to identify any potential bottlenecks
- Bottleneck management & allocation of production capacities in situations of global shortages
- Continuous development of S&OP planning process
- Ensuring all inventory targets are met
- Minimum B2 in English & German
- 3 Years of team lead experience
- Degree in Business administration or similar
- 5+ Years of experience within Planning, focusing on S&OP or MPS Planning
- Strong communication, coordination and analytic skills
- Experience in Excel, PowerPoint and BI-tools
- Structured, well organised and proactive mentality.