Equipment Engineer Needed for a Leading Manufacturing Company
Are you an advanced engineer looking to join one of the top semiconductor organizations? This team is looking to add a specific talent to their team who will help shape the ways in which analog chips are created. This Equipment Engineer would be responsible for the production equipment used to manufacture a wide variety of electronic chips.
If this sounds like you- please apply!
The Equipment Engineer would be responsible for:
- Manage the uptime of the Plasma Etching equipment.
- Routine performance analysis of your tool families.
- Failure analysis of downtime losses and develop corrective actions
- Prevent and Predictive Maintenance Program
- Development of documentation and specifications relative to the maintenance program
- Scrap Mitigation, Use of the 8D methodology for resolution and reporting
- Cost reduction (ie second sourcing parts, parts lifetime improvements)
- Use of Fault Detection systems for early interdiction (Fabgard, SPC) and problem analysis
- Tool Crash leader for critical tool downs
- Development of the technician team
- Cross functional teamwork with Process Engineering and Manufacturing daily
The Equipment Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Electrical Engineering degree
- 1-5 years experience
- Citizenship or Greencard Holder