Greater Philadelphia Area
Summary: A big name in the food manufacturing industry is looking for a EHS Specialist to oversee the plant occupational safety program.
Reporting directly to the Senior EHS Manager, this individual will leverage a strong background in EHS/Industrial Hygiene, as well as subject matter expertise, while developing strong collaborative relationships with plant management teams to drive behavior based safety protocols.
The EHS Specialist will be responsible for…
- Being a subject matter expert on Regulatory and Environmental compliance at the Local, State, and Federal level.
- Design and develop policies and procedures that are site-specific
- Conduct all EHS and Regulatory internal audits, evaluate and report to Plant management
- Lead Accident Investigation team, utilize Root Cause Analysis
- Main point of contact for Corporate team in regards to Worker's Compensation program
- Handles all administration and documentation of OSHA record keeping
- Acting point of contact for medical clinic, nurses, and insurance providers
The EHS Specialist should have the following qualifications…
- 3-5 years EHS experience within a manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Experience/knowledge of Industrial Hygiene, Labor Relations, Loss Control
- Knowledge of state Worker's Compensation laws.
- OSHA 10 hour certification required, 30 hour preferred
- BS preferred
- Oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge with word processing, spreadsheets, and data logging.
If you are interested in the EHS Specialist, then please don't wait to apply!