Job Title: Engineering Manager/Leader
Location: North Carolina
DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Chemical manufacturing company based out of North Carolina. Our client is a world market leader in crop protection, helping farmers to counter threats and ensure enough safe, nutritious, affordable food for all.
As the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leads a Formulation Engineering Pilot Plant team to deliver a broad portfolio of new formulation development projects, capital projects and manufacturing support.
- Delivers the agreed formulation development program in full compliance with all applicable HSE and quality standards.
- Manages the daily operation of the NA Formulation Engineering Pilot Plant related to performing formulation scale up for development and processing studies.
- Lead the program for evaluation and introduction of new formulation technology into the NA Formulation Engineering Pilot Plant.
- Establish the NA Formulation Engineering Pilot Plant strategic long view to define capital needs and future capabilities related to data acquisition and data science to support processing improvements.
- Define and develop the technology and people capabilities needed in the NA Formulation Engineering Pilot Plant to deliver Syngenta's current and future requirements.
The Engineering Manager should obtain the following qualifications:
- B.S. Engineering degree with 8+ years of proven experience (adjusted based on further degree). in technical position in formulation processing development or formulation manufacturing.
- Strong continuous improvement, process risk assessment expertise and HSE excellence mindset.
- Experience working in cross-functional organizations, transiting in a dynamic and uncertain environment ensuring effective and focused project delivery (on time and in budget).
- Proven ability to prioritize activities and manage multiple requests from different stakeholders.
- Comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end processes for product development, complex formulation processing scale-up and lifecycle management.
Interested in this position? Apply today!