Sr. Engineer, Combustion Safety
Location: Chicago, IL
As the Sr. Engineer, Combustion Safety you will report to the Director of Engineering and become reconginzed a technical expert in fire protection, natural gas delivery systems, and natural gas combustion system design and operation.
What You'll Do
- Keep current with latest combustion and fire protection requirements and applications that are "state-of-the-art" for the food processing industry.
- Facilitate combustion safety reporting during quarterly platform safety and risk conference calls
- Provide technical support for installations of, modifications to and maintenance of fire protection systems, natural gas utility piping and combustion gas train control valve assemblies.
- Work with and support plant and contract resources to ensure that all NGSM audits are started and completed
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 2+ years of experience
- EIT Certification preferred
- Ability to travel 30%