Summary of the Electrical Engineer
DSJ Global is partnered with one of the leading consumer goods manufacturing companies to add an Electrical Engineer to their team! This exciting role allows the Electrical Engineer to work out of North Carolina in a fast-paced manufacturing setting. This company has a history of putting its employees first and has numerous opportunities for career growth. The Electrical Engineer will plan, design, and supervise electrical industrial control equipment installations. You will also be responsible for working cross-functionally with various team members on different projects.
Key Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
- Document updates and training for maintenance and operations while upkeeping plant electrical control systems
- Improve plant systems by analyzing waste, quality, and downtime data
- Support the maintenance team as needed in all areas of the plant operations
- Implement software and hardware changes as changes occur to products, new machines, or technology
- Responsible for the electrical portion of a project from start to finish. Including scope definition, cost estimates, design, implementation schedule, and installation support
Key Qualifications of the Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or relevant work experience (EE manufacturing experience, hands-on PLC, and control design)
- 3+ years of experience in an industrial manufacturing setting
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting and programming PLCs - specifically Allen-Bradley
- Strong background in project management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you're interested in an exciting electrical engineering position allowing you to further your skills and elevate your career, don't hesitate to apply today!