Director of Process Engineering (Pharmaceutical Organization)
- Director of Process Engineering
- Location: San Diego, CA
This Pharmaceutical organization is dedicated to creating positive outcomes for healthcare practitioners and patients. Creating an impact to assist in changing the typical care in non-opioid pain management. This company is looking for a team player filled with innovation. As the Director of Process Engineering, the team member would be responsible for leading the application of engineering to the design of commercial scale equipment and supporting the facilities and utilities.
- Providing leadership to the engineering organization.
- Designing commercial processes, equipment, facilities design and transfer to internal and contract manufacturing sites.
- Comply with health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Support GMP audits from regulatory agencies and internal audits.
- Prepare and manage the department budget.
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 10 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Ability to work and comply with cGMP requirements.
- Ability to lead and manage cross functional teams and direct reports.
- 401K, Health care, PTO, Vision, Dental, etc.
- A positive environment to thrive in with desirable work culture.
- Competitive compensation.
If you are interested in the Director of Process Engineering role, then please do not wait to apply.